1. Recommending the approval of the college's strategic plan in line with the university's strategic plans.
2. Considering the appointment, endorsement, delegation and promotions of faculty members, teaching assistants and lecturers.
3. Approval of curricula, textbooks and references in the departments of the college.
4. Deciding on student matters that fall within his specialization, and directing the University Council in other matters.
5. Considering matters referred to him by the University Council, its president, vice president, or the dean of the college to study and express opinion.