The College of Law and Judicial Studies was established by the Royal Decree on Administrative Decision No. (57420) dated 20/01/1440 AH, by entitlement, His Excellency the President of the University’s review of the Council of Higher Education and Universities issued by the royal decree No. ( 8 / m) dated 04/06/1414 AH, based on Council of Higher Education’s decision No. (15/19) dated 05/29/1439 AH, and General Committee of the Council of Ministers’ recommendation No. (4738) dated 10/10/1439 AH backed by the Council of Experts in the Council of Ministers’ approval No. (1300) dated 9/23/1439 AH. Hence, the Law and Judiciary Departments in the College of Sharia were transformed into the College of law and Judicial Studies to include the Department of Law and the Department of Judicial Studies.